SUPERVISED ACCESS PROGRAM LAMBTON COORDINATOR
Permanent, Part-Time: 28 hours per week
We are currently seeking a motivated, organized professional to cover the day to day operations of the Supervised Access Centre which provides a safe, neutral and child-focused environment for non-custodial family members to have visits and exchanges with a child or children.
The Coordinator will work with community partners, promote supervised access services, conduct intakes, set visit/exchange appointments, prepare and submit reports and other coordination duties. The Coordinator will also have “on-site” hours at the Supervised Access Centre to train, monitor and supervise staff. Evening and weekend hours are required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Post secondary degree (BA or BSW preferred) with an emphasis in Social Sciences
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience working with children and families
- Ability to train and supervise staff and volunteers
- Demonstrated administrative and program management experience
- Experience with computerized statistical tracking and report preparation
- Excellent observational skills
- Current First Aid and CPR
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternate format upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume to email@example.com by:3:00 p.m., October 12, 2018
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.