Updated: Full Time (35 hour per week)
We are currently seeking a full-time STARRting Point Service Coordinator to provide a range of service coordination functions that include providing information on available services to children, facilitating access to services including Ministry of Children & Youth Services funded residential services and coordinating services for children with complex special needs.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of both formal and informal services provided by both the agency and by other community service providers for children including those with disabilities, excellent interpersonal and written skills and comfort with computerized record keeping.
- B.A. / B.S.W with an emphasis in social sciences
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in developmental, children and/or family services
- A strong understanding of case management principles
- The demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with clients/ families, service providers and other community-based services and systems
- The ability to work independently, demonstrated through previous employment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and computer skills (including Excel)
- The ability to travel throughout the county and to work flexible hours
- A demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an environment of change
- A sound knowledge of both formal and informal community services available for children.
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternative format upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume to Mary Teft, Human Resources, Family Counselling Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org by:3:00 p.m., August 23, 2017
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.