Permanent Full Time 35 hrs. per week
Pay Range $31.72 - $37.13 per hour commensurate with experience
Family Counselling Centre (FCC) is an established, community based not-for-profit organization providing a wide range of programs and supports in Lambton County. We are an accredited agency and a member of Family Service Ontario. We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan including pension as well as four weeks’ vacation.
FCC is currently looking to fill a permanent full time Counsellor position. Applicants should have a sound knowledge of social work practices, experience in solution-focused therapy, excellent interpersonal and written skills and comfort with computerized record keeping.
- Master’s Degree and Registration with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (RSW), or registered with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- 3 to 5 years of experience providing solution-focused, strength-based counselling to families, couples and individuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to work both as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Experience with group work is an asset
- Ability to work 2 evenings per week
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternate format, upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume to email@example.com by: 3:00 p.m., November 20, 2020
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A United Way Funded Partner