Everyday Challenges. Positive Solutions. Changed Lives.
Contract Position until March 31st, 2021
The pandemic crisis has necessitated a more thorough cleaning/sanitizing to washrooms, reception/waiting room, offices, and other areas as needed.
The Employer will supply all necessary Personal Protective Equipment and cleaning products.
• Ability to work in a team environment, multi-task, and change tasks as needed.
• Attention to details
• Strict adherence to agency confidentiality is always required.
• Organized and able to work without supervision for most daily tasks
• Grade 12 completion
• Access to vehicle and valid driver’s license and insurance, as travel between two locations may be required
• Must provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to the position commencing.
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternative format upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume to Allison Wray, Human Resources, Family Counselling Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org by: July 14th, 2020
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A United Way Member Agency