BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER: Permanent Part-time .6 FTE (21hrs/week)
Family Counselling Centre is an established, community based not for profit organization providing a wide range of programs and supports in Lambton County.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, organized professional who can assist the Executive Director and Management team in developing and implementing innovative ways to enhance the financial resources of Family Counselling Centre.
The successful candidate will:
- Administer and retain existing employee/member assistance program (EAP) contracts: provide support, deliver wellness presentations, negotiate renewals and be the organizational liaison;
- Be responsible for increasing the number of local and regional EAP contracts;
- Increase the utilization of Family Counselling Centre’s other fee-for service offerings;
- Initiate and conduct marketing activities on behalf of FCC, which may include social marketing, print, web or other means of promoting specific or general programs
- Assist with the agency’s annual fundraising event
- Explore / implement new, creative revenue generating ideas
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public relations, business development and/or sales
- Extensive knowledge of and contacts in the Sarnia Lambton community
- Experience in presenting information / content to groups
- Relevant post-secondary education with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office programs
- Ability to work varied/flexible hours when required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player within organizational values
- A clinical (counselling) background is considered an asset.
- Their own transportation to client sites within the city, county and surrounding areas
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternative format upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume to:Mary Teft, Human Resources, Family Counselling Centre
at firstname.lastname@example.org by:3:00 p.m., May 25, 2018
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A United Way Funded Partner